Frequently Asked Questions
Orders and payment
Licensing and reproduction rights
- Do you offer documents on consignment?
- Do you offer free copies?
- How can errors in a document be reported?
- What is your postal address?
- Does copy permission expire after a certain period?
- What is the difference between the regular and the simplified versions of a document?
- I have questions concerning certain documents. Whom should I contact?
- Are your documents available at book stores in Quebec and in other provinces?
- How do you ensure the safety of my personal informations?
- How can I order online?
- How can I join the email newsletter?
- What is a PDF document?
- I am unable to download a PDF files I have bought, what should I do?
- I have successfully downloaded my PDF file, but I can't upen it!
- Do you post your job offers online?
- How can I cancel my subscription to the newsletter?
- How about the information submitted on an contest entry form?
- What is the currency used on your website?
How can I specify a purchase order number?
- You may specify it directly using the "Order number" icon (if you use the purchase order sheet found at the end of our catalogues). If you order online, we will ask you for this info during checkout.
How do I specify that I want a non-spiral-bound document?
- You may use the checkbox at the back of our catalogs, or if you order online, simply click on the "No Coil" option in your cart.
Is buying from your website safe?
- Every information entered during the checkout process is encrypted. All of the informations circulating in the website environment are secured. The https:// prefix in your browser's address bar ensures you that the transactions are secured.
What is your exchange and refund policy?
- Exchanges or refunds are possible. However, customers must contact us at 418 833–5607 in order to notify us of a return of documents. Materials must be returned in good condition.
What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), cheque, Interac or cash.
Is a printable purchase order available online ?
- Yes, you can find a copy by clicking here!
How long is the delivery time?
- Allow 5 to 7 days for Quebec orders and 7 to 10 days for orders from the rest of Canada. For orders made outside of Canada, an email will be sent to you during the billing and you will be able to choose the means of delivery – and thus the delivery fees – that you desire.
Do you deliver internationally?
- Generally we do. We will contact you by email when you make your order.
What should I do if I don’t receive my order?
- If you have waited for your package for more than 10 days for Quebec orders, or 15 days for the rest of Canada, you can contact us for information relating to the delivery delay.
May the CDs and DVDs be copied?
- The CDs and DVDs are not reproducible. You do not have the right to copy these products.
What is the school licence?
- It is a licence allowing to buy reproduction rights for every teachers of a same school for each of the reproducible documents published by Éditions « À Reproduire ». The school licence price corresponds to half of the price of the document. For instance, the school licence for a 30,99 $ document will be sold 15,49 $ and a licence for a 34,99 $ document will be sold 17,49 $.
Will the school license always be valid?
- Yes. There is no expiration date on our school license documents.
Do school licences exist for documents in English, Spanish, Music and Dramatic Arts? What is the class licence?
- For these subjets, the school licence is included at the time of the purchase.
What is the class licence?
- For each of the reproducible documents published by Éditions « À Reproduire », a class licence is also included with the price of the document. A class licence means that a teacher who has bought the document may reproduce its contents for the needs of his or her own class.
Do you offer documents on consignment?
- We are not able to offer documents on consignment given that they are reproducible for the class of a teacher.
Do you offer free copies?
- No... However, you can view a few specimen pages of all of our documents online.
How can errors in a document be reported?
- You can inform us by telephone (1-866-504-5607) or by email at email@example.com.
What is your postal address?
- Our postal address is: Post Office Box 1202, Lévis (Québec), G6V 6R8 Canada
Does copy permission expire after a certain period?
- Copy permission does not expire. It is always valid for the teacher who bought the volume.
What is the difference between the regular and the simplified versions of a document?
- In general, the simplified version of a document is a little easier than the regular version. Regarding text comprehension, the simplified versions are slightly shorter than the original versions, verb tenses are easier and adapted to the needs of students with difficulties, immersion students or French as a second language students. The comprehension questions that follow the texts are the same, regardless of the version. Moreover, the simplified version of the "Homophone" volume includes memory aids that sum up the theory regarding the use of the homophones.
I have questions concerning certain documents. Whom should I contact?
- You may consult us at our stores in Lévis or Montreal, or you may call us at 418 833-5607. An advisor will be happy to provide the information you need. You may also write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do you ensure the safety of my personal informations?
- We are serious about the confidentiality of customer information. Personal information typed into the system is encrypted so that nobody can access the data during the electronic transfer. We keep in our system some of your personal informations (such as your name and address) to avoid having you enter this information each time you access the website. All this information is secured behind a firewall protecting the data against network intrusion.
Our clients personal informations are used only for identification purposes; this information will not be used or disclosed for other reasons.
How can I order online?
- Simply click on the document you desire to purchase and then click on "Add to Cart" button. When you finish adding documents to your basket click on "Checkout Now"
You will then have the chance to create your own users account. You create this account to avoid having to repeatedly fill out your information on future purchases. Follow the instructions at the online boutique for secure purchases.
How can I join the email newsletter?
- On our homepage enter your email address under the "newsletter" icon. You may also email us at email@example.com
What is a PDF document?
- A PDF (Portable Document Format) document is a type of file created by Adobe for document exchange.
I am unable to download a PDF files I have bought, what should I do?
- Once connected to the client space, simply click on the name of the document to download it. You may use the right click to choose the downloading location on your computer.
I have successfully downloaded my PDF file, but I can't upen it!
- In most cases, this problem may easily be solved by downloading Adobe Reader's latest version. Here is a direct link: Adobe Reader After installing the latest version, open your file using this software and everything should work.
In case you encounter problems with Adobe Reader, you may want to try Foxit Reader, another great PDF reader. This is also a freeware: Foxit Reader
Do you post your job offers online?
- You can view the available job offers by clicking Jobs.
How can I cancel my subscription to the newsletter?
- You can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by stating that you would like to unsubscribe and we will remove you from our newsletter.
How about the information submitted on an contest entry form?
- After the end of the contest, this information is analyzed and compiled in order to improve our products and services. Then, these informations are destroyed.