Night is falling over the Romani camp at the edge of the forest. Angelo and his bapo chat together and contemplate the great bonfire burning for the feast that is getting ready. Suddenly, Angelo hears a small sound behind him... A wonderful “tzigane” trip with the famous composer and musician Titi Robin. Let yourself be enchanted by the sounds of the violin, the manouche and flamenco guitars, the cajon, the palmas and the voices singing in Romani and Catalan!
Discovering World Music series
A true work of art, each title from this series is a cultural initiation through various means: music, instruments, songs, tales, history, geography, plants and animals. The texts are read by narrators from everywhere, meaning sounds from different languages like Russian, Portuguese, Creole and Arabic can be heard. Each book is the result of a collaboration between authors, illustrators and expert musicians with the support of the Boulogne-Billancourt National Conservatory in partnership with the Action Fund of SACEM.
• Music of Russia – Take Me Away, Lissa Ivanovna
• Music of North Africa – Zowa and the Oasis - Creole Music – Tino the Manatee
• Music of Brazil – The Little Shoeshiners
• Music of South America – Cayetano and the Whale
• Music of India – The Demon’s Dance
• Music of Gypsies – The Little Starry Horse
• Music of Africa – Timbélélé and the Moon Queen
A 10% discount is granted on the purchase of 4 titles or more of the Discovering World Music series.